Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Laid Plans ...

Ok - so I didn't do as I said and post up to the minute developments from the Specialty. I guess I am just not a blogger at heart. Anyhow - here are some pics.

On Sunday, we went to watch the herding trial. It was cold and wet and generally miserable, since I was only there to watch. But before we left, we got these two heathens together to make a family pic. This is Moira, Scout's littermate. Moira got her HT on the day before. Notice that we had to tie them to a fence to get anything close to a good picture. As contrasted by these two handsome and well behaved fellows. This is Spencer and his littermate Wilson. They were happy to pose and I had a selection of good shots to choose from.


This is the only shot I attempted in the ballroom - Scout and Marla during the Megan. I can't believe not a single dog went after Marla's boa. Though out of coat, I thought Scout looked pretty and she was awarded runner up to the Best Red Bitch.


We're headed home - and look at all the loot! Scout got her Rally Novice title and got an extra Novice leg for fun. She also got ribbons for Best Herding Titled Bitch and an Award of Merit. Spencer brought home three green ribbons and a third place ribbon in Rally.
I just thought this one was funny - is Scout bored with it all or just tired?



No comments: